Univercells was created in Belgium in 2013 with one mission: making biologics available to all.
Univercells is an innovative bioprocessing provider offering game-changing production capacities to the pharmaceutical industry.
Through the combination of process development and engineering expertise, Univercells create synergies to deliver leading-edge manufacturing solutions to alleviate the industry’s current shortfall in supply of cell and gene therapies, vaccines and biotherapeutics.
To strengthen the team in Jumet, we are looking for a (f/m): Automation Project Engineer - CAPEX.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you are responsible for the automation aspects of all engineering projects of Univercells and its subsidiaries (Univercells Technologies, Univercells Vaccines, Unizima and Exothera). You coordinate the internal and external stakeholders, and you strongly collaborate with the CAPEX, process, maintenance & IT teams.
Your main responsibilities are the following:
- Be the automation single person of contact for all engineering projects.
- Lead and develop the automation of the activities within the Univercells Group.
- Assess the automation impact of each project.
- Set-up the automation package design and the tender document.
- Follow the procurement phase and select the supplier.
- Follow the construction and the commissioning.
- Follow all the GMP process.
- Define the best-in-class automation in the pharmaceuticals field.
- Build a reliable automation network (suppliers, experts) and partnerships.
- Support the maintenance department in automation.
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering and/or in automation.
- You have at least 5 years of successful and relevant experience in a pharmaceutical or industrial environment.
- Knowledge of electricity is a plus.
- You are team player with strong demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Right First Time & Customer-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, pragmatism, and positive critical thinking.
- Resilience and agility in a demanding environment.
- Positive & « One team » spirit.
- Fluent in French and technical skills in English.
- The opportunity to join an international, dynamic and fast-growing company.
- A project management position with impact on a variety of projects.
- Being part of a collaborative team full of passionate change-makers.
- A long-term contract with a competitive salary package.
Send your CV together with a short cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/fr/offres-demploi/automation-project-engineer-capex-mf/ or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.