One of our clients, the best in their field, is actually looking for a Financial Controller to join the financial department in Brussels and support its activities. You will have the opportunity to improve people's lives by exploring, learning and playing with new ideas. Do you want to make a difference?Description
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - YOUR TASKS
- Support the closing process (monthly, quarterly and yearly)
- Support the yearly strategic plan and budget and forecast
- Reporting and analysis of the periodical financial and operational results
- Use, create and optimise tools and processes
- Coordinate the process to define the business priorities
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - YOUR PROFILE
- At least a bachelor's Degree in Finance or any relevant field. Master's Degree is a plus.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in a controlling position.
- Fluent in French and English.
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - YOUR OFFER
- A competitive salary with a full package. That can go up to 70k depending on your experience.
- Continuous training opportunities.
- The chance to work in an innovative environment that cares about you.
- Work in a powerful and young
- Real career opportunities.
- Flexible working hours with possibility to work from home.
This opportunity has been presented to you by Jordan and Hélène. If you are interested please send us your CV. All of our applications are treated confidentially.